The Acacia LIZ is a value-packed lavalier mic. First of all, it produces a clear, natural sound. But that’s not all — its omnidirectional polar pattern reduces wind noise and plosives while minimizing bass buildup due to proximity effect. You’ll also benefit from rugged durability and steadfast reliability. The LIZ lavalier mic is lightweight, compact, and built for performance. This mic is tailor-made for houses of worship, schools, lecture halls, and more.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Compatibility: Audio-Technica Wireless
- Connector: AT cW4
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-16kHz
- Max SPL: 123dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 2000 ohms
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.28 oz. (without connector)
- Manufacturer Part Number: LIZ-LAV-AT-TAN
This LIZ lav mic is compatible with Audio-Technica bodypack transmitters that employ cW-style connectors, such as the System 10, 2000 Series, and previous generations of the 3000 and 5000 Series.