If you’re searching for a great-sounding dual-ear headworn mic that doesn’t cost a bundle, you’ll appreciate the Acacia LIZ Roadster. Not only does this headset mic give you excellent sound, but its omnidirectional polar pattern also minimizes wind noise and plosives along with bass buildup due to proximity effect. You’ll benefit from rugged durability and reliability that’s second to none, and thanks to this mic’s detachable cable, it lasts practically forever. The LIZ Roadster headset microphone features a lightweight, compact design that’s built for performance. The LIZ Roadster is ideal for houses of worship, schools, lecture halls, and more.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Compatibility: Audio-Technica
- Connector: AT cH
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 110dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >58dB
- Self Noise: 36dB
- Output Impedance: 1500 ohms
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 3.9 ft.
- Weight: 0.28 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number: LIZROADSTER-G4-BLACK
This LIZ Roadster headset mic is compatible with Audio-Technica bodypack transmitters that employ cH-style connector.