If you’re searching for a great-sounding headworn mic that doesn’t cost a bundle, you’ll appreciate the Acacia LIZ Pro. Not only does this headset mic give you excellent sound, its omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes wind noise and plosives, along with bass build-up due to proximity effect. You’ll benefit from rugged durability and reliability that’s second to none, and thanks to this mic’s detachable cable, it lasts practically forever. The LIZ Pro headset microphone features a lightweight, compact design that’s built for performance.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Compatibility: Audio-Technica Gen 3 or earlier
- Connector: AT cW4
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output Impedance: 1500 ohms
- Color: Tan
- Weight: 0.28 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number: LIZPRO-AT-TAN
This LIZ Pro headset mic is compatible with Audio-Technica bodypack transmitters that employ cW-style connectors, such as the System 10, 2000 Series, and previous generations of the 3000 and 5000 Series.