Looking for a value-packed headworn microphone that doesn’t skimp on quality? If so, you’ll appreciate the Acacia LIZ Platinum. This headset mic produces a clear, natural sound, and its omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes wind noise and plosives along with bass buildup due to proximity effect. You’ll benefit from rugged durability and reliability that’s second to none, and the mic’s detachable cable ensures a long life — if it breaks, just replace it! The LIZ Platinum headset microphone features a lightweight, compact, high-performing design. The LIZ Platinum Headset is ideal for houses of worship, schools, lecture halls, and more.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Compatibility: Shure
- Connector: TA4F
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 115dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD, 1 Kohm)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 67dB
- Output Impedance: 2000 ohms
- Color: Tan
- Weight: 0.28 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number: LIZPLATINUM-T4-TAN
This LIZ Platinum headset mic is compatible with Shure bodypack transmitters that employ TA4F-style connectors.