Looking for a value-packed headworn microphone that doesn’t skimp on quality? If so, you’ll appreciate the Acacia LIZ Platinum. This headset mic produces a clear, natural sound, and its omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes wind noise and plosives along with bass buildup due to proximity effect. You’ll benefit from rugged durability and reliability that’s second to none, and the mic’s detachable cable ensures a long life — if it breaks, just replace it! The LIZ Platinum headset microphone features a lightweight, compact, high-performing design. The LIZ Platinum Headset is ideal for houses of worship, schools, lecture halls, and more.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Compatibility: Audio-Technica Gen 3 or earlier
- Connector: AT cW4
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 115dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >58dB
- Self Noise: 34dB
- Output Impedance: 2000 ohms
- Color: Tan
- Cable Length: 3.9 ft.
- Weight: 0.28 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number: LIZPLATINUM-AT-TAN
This LIZ Platinum headset mic is compatible with Audio-Technica bodypack transmitters that employ cW-style connectors, such as the System 10, 2000 Series, and previous generations of the 3000 and 5000 Series.