The Acacia LIZ is a value-packed headworn mic. First of all, it produces a clear, natural sound. But that’s not all — its omnidirectional polar pattern reduces wind noise and plosives while minimizing bass buildup due to proximity effect. You’ll also benefit from rugged durability and steadfast reliability. The LIZ headset mic is lightweight, compact, and built for performance. This mic is tailor-made for houses of worship, schools, lecture halls, and more.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Compatibility: Shure Wireless
- Connector: TA4F
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output Impedance: 1500 ohms
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.28 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number: LIZ-T4-BLACK
This LIZ headset mic is compatible with Shure bodypack transmitters that employ TA4F-style connectors.