If you are someone who is passionate about the violin and takes an interest in all elements to help you become better at your music, then the most important thing to you is to be heard and the LIZ-INSTRUMENT-VIOLIN microphone can help you achieve that.
Violins have been around for several centuries and it was incredibly difficult for the musicians to get their artistry heard. Musicians today are capable of having technological innovations and upgrades to their musical instruments such as the LIZ-INSTRUMENT-VIOLIN microphone.
This microphone is perfect to isolate the sound of your violin and can consequently be used in live performance and in the recording studio.
Each kit includes the microphone on a gooseneck mount, a microphone cable, an XLR adaptor, the specific clip for the instrument, and a convenient storage pouch to secure and protect the system when not in use.
Mounting the LIZ-INSTRUMENT-VIOLIN system to the instrument is easy and intuitive, and just as easy to remove.
Different sounds & tones can be achieved by flexing the gooseneck mounting either towards the sound hole, or away from the sound hole in varying degrees until the optimum sound for your specific use and taste is achieved.
Designed with a specialized clip that mounts directly to the instrument
Exceptional Instrument Clarity
Adjustable gooseneck section for easy adjustment to desired positions
Super Cardioid pickup pattern to minimize background noise
- Elements : Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz ~ 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -64dB ‡ 3dB V/PA @ 1KHz
- Impedance: 2000 0 ‡ 30% @ 1KH (Plug Connector)
– 100 2 ‡ 30% @ 1KHz (Phantom Power)
- Operating Voltage : 5V DC or 48V Phantom Power
- Dimensions : 7” x 2.4″ x .5″ (Mic) 6′ (Cable)
- Weight : .85oz (Not Including Connector)
- Accessories: Windscreen, Mounting Clip