The Acacia LIZ Choir microphone is a serious value. Three interchangeable microphone capsules — omnidirectional, cardioid, and hypercardioid — provide loads of flexibility, while the included 50-inch carbon-fiber boom is tailor-made for hard-to-reach places. You’ll also benefit from rugged durability and steadfast reliability. The LIZ Choir comes with a jumper cable to connect to a Shure Wireless bodypack (wireless system not included). You also get two windscreens.
- Condenser microphone with long, slim boom and jumper cable to connect to Shure© Wireless bodypack. (Not Included).
- Interchangeable capsules including Hypercardioid, Omni, and Cardioid for the perfect polar pattern for any situation.
- Used for recording acoustic instruments, ambient room miking, symphonic area miking and overheads for just about anything from choirs and group vocals to drums and more.
- Element : Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Patterns : Hypercardiod / Omni / Cardiod
- Frequency Range : 50Hz ~ 20kHz
- Sensitivity : -58dB ± 3dB (0dB = 1v / ubar @ 1KHz)
- Impedance : 250 Ω ± 30% @ 1KHz
- Operating Voltage : 5V DC
- Dimensions : .5” x 2.6” (Mic) 50“ Carbon Fiber Boom
- Connector : 16” T3 to T4 Jumper